Each site's layout allows more than one group to use the site/s at once while having their own private meeting and accommodation areas (sharing dining rooms only).
By combining sites Tamborine can cater to large groups whilst offering a high degree of flexibility. There are other campsites adjacent to QCCC's sites, which allow for the accommodation of up to 600 guests in total.
Each site offers the following facilities:
- Large screen TV (in main halls only)
- VCR and DVD player
- Whiteboard (pens provided on request)
- Overhead projector
- Portable screen
- CD player (must be prebooked)
- Video projector (must be prebooked/extra charges apply)
- PA system/portable microphone (must be prebooked/extra charges apply)
- Laundry with dryer (charges for dryer only)
- Tea/coffee/cold drinks (24 hr access)
- Sports equipment (available on request)
Other features include:
- Sound system (must be prebooked/extra charges apply)
- Purified water system (all centres)
- Fireplace and lounge area (CMS & Pioneers only)
- Gold phone (CMS only)
- Internet access (WEC Centre only). Must be prearranged.
- EFTPOS access (CMS seminar room and WEC Centre only)