Accommodates 67 guests in 9 ensuited motel style units. It is configured as follows:
- Units number 1 - 8 sleep 8 guests (4 in each bedroom). Each unit also has a lounge room and television.
- Unit number 9 (Leaders cabin) sleeps 3 guests.
- Dining area/function room seats 100 guests (dining) or
- 50 guests for dining and 50 for meeting at the same time.
- Seminar room seats 20-25 guests max.
For our current Tamborine Lodge site map click here
For a room allocation plan click here
WEC Centre (managed by QCCC)
Accommodates 92 guests in 17 ensuited cabins configured as follows:
- All cabins have an ensuite bathroom (with separate shower/ toilet and vanity).
- 13 cabins (cabin nrs 1-7 and 12-17) sleep 6 guests each.
- 2 cabins (cabin nrs 8 and 11) sleep 4 guests each.
- 2 cabins (cabins nrs 9 and 10) sleep 3 guests each.These cabins are also suitable for bus drivers. (TV & Internet)
- Cabin 10 is set-up as a special needs unit.
- Dining area/function room seats 240 guests (using additional adjacent space the maximum capacity is 300)
- Chapel seats 60-80 guests
For our current WEC site map and room allocation plan click here
CMS Centre (managed by QCCC)
Accommodates 80 guests in 13 non ensuited cabins, configured as follows:
- Lower cabins accommodate 40 guests in 8 rooms (5 in each)
- Upper cabins accommodate 40 guests in 5 rooms (8 in each)
- (Total 44 lower beds and 36 top bunks)
- Combined dining area/function room seating about 220 guests for dining or
- about 60-70 guests meeting and 60-70 guests dining.
- Seminar room
For our current CMS site map and room allocation plan click here